At James Cowper we understand that rural businesses have highly specialised requirements. We have an established team with in-depth expertise in farming and other rural businesses.
Our team includes individuals with agricultural and other rural business backgrounds and qualifications. This specialist knowledge has been invaluable in helping us advise our substantial portfolio of agricultural and landowning clients.
From family farms to large estates, we’re widely recognised as a leading adviser to rural and agricultural businesses, and have good links with all the main rural business organisations. We speak regularly at rural and agricultural business events and frequently contribute to industry publications.
Our wide range of services helps clients maximise profits and increase personal and family wealth. Tax planning is particularly important for rural and agricultural businesses, and our sector expertise enables us to advise our clients on the special reliefs available to minimise their tax burden.
- Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- British Institute of Agricultural Consultants (BIAC)
- Country Land and Business Association (CLA)
- National Farmers Union (NFU)
- Agricultural Law Association (ALA)
- Tenant Farmers Association (TFA)
- Historic Houses Association (HHA)
- Institute of Agricultural Management (IAgrM)